Are you dreaming of a quieter home? Do you cringe when UPS arrives? Or a neighbor drops by with cookies?
Being a dog owner, you know that barking is a perfectly normal behavior and dogs bark for many reasons. However incessant barking that keeps the family up, disturbs neighbors and creates stress around the household – not to mention your personal relationships – is just no good.
Presenting the Latest in "Bark Technology" yes there is such a thing ...
The Sit Boo-Boo Bark Collar uses SmartBark Detecting Technology along with Advanced Intelligent Training you can successfully control your pup’s bark. Easy to use with no programming required, the collar gives your dog a safe, consistent reminder to be quiet the instant he begins to bark.
What is "Smart Bark Detecting Technology"?
Well, it's simple really. Our 3rd Generation Advanced Microprocessor lets your fine tune the collar sensitivity to your Dog's bark. By adjusting the sensitivity of the collar, you ensure the collar is only activated by your pup’s unique bark.
How about "Advanced Intelligent Training"?
Get ready for this – with 9 levels of progressive training, correction is based on your dog's barking pattern and will increase intensity until it gets your dog's attention and stops barking. Then the collar resets and starts all over again at the lowest setting. It really is smart.
Please be more specific about the correction modes ...
The Smart Bark Collar boats Dual-Training Modes to easily match your dog's temperament. Choose from these two modes:
• Tone & Vibration Mode: For the sensitive dogs, a gentle mode that uses Tone & Vibration to capture your pet's attention without static correction
• Tone, Vibration & Static Mode: For the bold dogs, a safe static correction works along with Tone & Vibration to capture your pet's attention
Okay, sounds amazing but is it SAFE?
You bet. The collar has a built-in Protection Mode, a unique safety feature that protects your pup from over correction.
Wow, and my particular breed of dog?
It is proven to work on Labs, German Shepherds, Retrievers, Bulldogs, Beagles, Poodles, Boxers and many others.
Sure, but is the collar sizing adjustable?
Definitely. We recommend Smart Bark Collar for pups as young as 6 months all the way up to adult dogs. The general weight range is from 10Lbs to 100Lbs.
Amazing, Let's do this!
- Solo-Activation uses Enhanced Smart Bark technology to filter out environmental noises and other dogs barks so only your dog's bark activates the correction
- Sensitivity Adjustment with 10 auto-levels makes training easier than ever
- 2 types of training options, which include Tone & Vibration or Tone, Vibration and Static.
- SmartGuard training technology increases or decreases intensity based on your dog’s behavior
- Save-Protection Mode to automatically shut off after 30 seconds
- Durable construction
- On/off button for longer battery life
- Collar uses RFA-18 battery (included) with low battery indicator
Will other dogs barking set off my dog's collar?
No. This collar features the very latest in technology which promises a new Solo-Activation feature meaning the collar only senses vocal cord vibration to initiate correction.
What can I do to curb nuisance barking?
The first and most important step is to properly identify the cause. Barking is a perfectly normal behavior and dogs bark for many reasons. However, excessive or nuisance barking may be due to boredom or loneliness. For some dogs, it is a "learned" behavior, reinforced and rewarded with attention or treats that owners mistakenly think will pacify the dog. Determine the events that trigger nuisance barking and remedy the situation. If that is not feasible, a bark control device may be an option.
Is the static correction harmful to my dog's skin?
Absolutely not. When set on “static correction” the Smart Collar is designed to provide an uncomfortable but harmless electrical sensation. It is unpleasant yes but not harmful
Will my dog need to wear a collar forever?
No. Once training is complete, you should be able to remove the collar, though retraining may be necessary with some dogs.