In the unlikely event that you are not totally satisfied with the product, for any reason, we will refund the purchase price of your system, no questions asked. A few things to remember:
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- All returns must contain all the components, undamaged, and their original packaging and be accompanied by a receipt dated less than 90 days from return postage date.
To successfully receive a lifetime warranty on our products you will need to do a few things:
- Prove you purchased the product from us or a registered distributor
- You can also show proof of purchase by emailing your receipt to email@example.com or calling 888-901-4606
- The warranty will not apply to refurbished or 2nd hand purchases. We are sorry but we can not honor the warranty for such purchases
- Use our products properly. Our products are designed for domesticated animals, so please do not use this product for any other purpose. However, the specific temperament of your animal may not work with this product. We recommend that you do not use this product if your animal is aggressive. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your animal, please consult with your veterinarian or certified trainer before you use this product. Please see the instruction manual for additional important information.
The warranty will always apply if there is an issue with the product when used in the correct way. It will not be covered in the following circumstances:
- If the product is not in accordance with our instructions, use of non-Sit Boo-Boo accessories, impacts of foreign objects, acts of God, abnormal or improper use, improper storage, attempted repair or service by anyone other than Our Customer Service.
- The warranty will also be void if damage is caused by pollution, sunlight, other environmental conditions, mould, dirt, mildew, or exposure to harmful chemicals and any other cause not involving manufacturing defects in the Sit Boo-Boo product.
To make a warranty claim:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase details or
- Call 888-901-4606
- We may ask you to provide photographs of the unit or to send it back to us. We may replace the entire unit just the defective part